Saturday, April 18, 2009

I just realized I started the last post with almost exactly the same words as a post before that. Can you see how repetitive and cliche my life is?
I sound so ungrateful. I know I have a good life. I have an above average life. Why isn't that enough? Why do I feel like I was made to be something more, someone who makes a difference in the world or has some incomparable talent and graces the world with her present?
And just the other day I was complaining about how people complained about situations that they had ever power to change. Don't I have the power over my own life? I can change this. My life doesn't have to go any way I don't want it to. Like Zac Efron (I know I'm really stupid) said in that movie, "The sun rises and sets with you." I am in control of my life. I CAN go far. I WILL go far.
Look at me, giving myself pep talks. I truly am so boringly cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment